Weeks 2/3 Detailed Schedule

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  John Jones 9 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

Tiffany
    Spectator

The Week 2 detailed schedule says that we must post a response to one of our classmates’ posts on the Week 2 topic by Thursday (1/22). I also received the email indicating that the deadline has been moved to Friday (1/23). However, the Week 3 detailed schedule says that we have until Thursday (1/29) to respond to the Week 2 topic. Can anyone please clarify this?

John Jones
    Keymaster

The Week 2 detailed schedule says that we must post a response to one of our classmates’ posts on the Week 2 topic by Thursday (1/22). I also received the email indicating that the deadline has been moved to Friday (1/23).

I updated the Week 2 detailed schedule to reflect the change in the email. If you do not see it, please refresh the page. If it still does not appear, please let me know.

the Week 3 detailed schedule says that we have until Thursday (1/29) to respond to the Week 2 topic.

That was an error on my part; sorry about the confusion. I have corrected the page.

To clarify: your week 2 responses were due last Friday at midnight. Going forward, your initial reading responses will be due on Tuesdays before midnight. Your reply to one of your classmates’ posts will be due on Thursdays before midnight.

Due to my error last week, I pushed both of those deadlines back one day, which is why they were different than the norm.

Let me know if you have further questions or concerns.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by  John Jones.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.