Syllabus

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  John Jones 9 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

jablosser
    Spectator

I do not have any specific questions at this time, as most of the issues were addressed through the questions of my peers. I am sure I will have more questions as we get into the specific projects. I am a little overwhelmed by the syllabus, as creating a website and doing things such as that are not something I have any experience in – and, honestly, I’m not the most creative person around. This should be an interesting challenge for me.

John Jones
    Keymaster

I always say in my in-person classes that the worst day of class is the first day, when you read the syllabus and see all of the work you are supposed to do for the rest of the term. The same holds true for online work.

However, my goal was to move through the assignments in steps so that you pick up skills as you go along that prepare you for my complex work later.

In any case, if you are feeling stressed or frustrated with a particular assignment, please contact me and I can try to help you work through it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.