Weekly Forums Question

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  John Jones 9 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

marvarlas
    Spectator

How far in advance will our weekly forums open? I understand today is a holiday which may have created an exception for Week 2’s forum, but I ask because I work 8-5 during week days and have no time to do school work while working. If there is a due date “before 5 pm” as most assignments seem to be, I like to complete them the night before so I don’t risk missing the deadline. Let me know so I can plan accordingly!

Thanks!

Tiffany
    Spectator

Mary, I am concerned about this as well. The weekly schedule indicates that we must post our first response to the Week 2 Discussion forum by 5 pm today (1/20) but so far I don’t see the Week 2 thread under the Weekly Discussion forum. I was planning to finish up my response on my lunch break today!

erheyer
    Spectator

I’m worried too- I have to leave for work soon. I usually don’t get off until 10 PM and I don’t get a break, so I can’t check in during my shift. I thought that there would be a set day that our work would be do, like every Friday by 5PM.

tarinkovalik
    Spectator

I’m in the same boat! Also, I’m confused about the quiz mentioned in the schedule. So is a question not due by 5 today? If so where do we post it?

John Jones
    Keymaster

@marvarlas, I dropped the ball this week. I apologize for any difficulty it has caused you. The Week 2 topic is live now; I will update it with information about moving the deadline to accommodate everyone put out by my error.

John Jones
    Keymaster

@marvarlas, and to answer your question, in the future I plan to add them the weekend prior, generally on Fridays.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.